Monday 15 March 2010

Good Talks About Sex!

Recently I have had about 3 or 4 really good talks about sex, BDSM and all that kind of stuff with friends.

One friend, who is also a submissive shared experiences, and even wants to hook me up with some of her former lovers! haha. I know that’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Anyways, the best conversation I had though was with a girl who I used to work with. She recently told me that she used to be a domme for 6 years, while she was in college. She told me she’s not a lifestyle domme, but did give me some suggestions about where to go to meet people who might be interested in BDSM in the same way as I am. It is something I need, but I’m also a regular person, with a regular job, and lofty goals. So basically, I would want to be with someone who is not like, a “scenester.” I could even be with someone who has like never tried it before,  but would be open to doing it once in a while.

The adventure continues.

[Via http://anonymousandcandid.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment