Sunday 20 September 2009

He's Funny That Way

He is Funny That Way – Billie Holiday

i am not much to look at

nothing to see

just glad to live &

lucky to be

I’ve got that man crazy for me

He’s funny that way

Billie Holiday sings her soul.

you can feel her in every note that comes out of her.

i too have a man, He loves me of that i am sure.

the main question is why. i still ask myself this question & i probably will never stop, as it will never cease to amaze me, the fact that this man actually loves me, me!!!

He says that i never see myself the way other people see me. i know that, but most of the time i just feel that i have managed to fool them all. well, i am jumping way in to the now while there is a lot of past to cover.

welcome to my journey, a story of one baby, one girl, one teenager, one young lady one woman, a mother, a wife, an X, a lover and a slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment